- The utility service plan shall be prepared on letter size (8.5" by 11") paper.
- The applicant's name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address (if available).
- The name, address, telephone and fax numbers, and e-mail address for the applicant's engineer / surveyor.
- The utility service plan shall be prepared to a scale of 1" = 40'. The following items must be shown on the utility service plan:
- A legal description of the parcel, including tax identification number, along with a sketch showing all property lines including the bearing and distance.
- All sides of the proposed or existing building.
- Existing and/or proposed driveways and sidewalks, including materials and thicknesses.
- Existing and/or proposed utilities on the parcel or in the adjacent public right-of-way or easement. Utilities to be shown include, but may not necessarily be limited to: water supply, wastewater, storm sewer, gas, telephone, electric, and cable television.
- Existing and/or proposed water services, sanitary sewer leads, and storm sewer leads (for sump pump discharges, if applicable). Information shall include proposed material and size. Dimension the leads from the building corners; dimension the curb stop and box from the building corners. Within public right-of-way or easement water services and sanitary sewer leads shall be aligned perpendicular to the centerline of the public right-of-way or easement. Water services and sanitary sewer leads shall not be located under existing or proposed driveways. Curb stops and boxes and sanitary sewer lead cleanouts shall not be located in driveways or sidewalks.